Appetizers (if you insist on going beyond the cheese plate!)
- Caramelized Butternut Squash and Gorgonzola Crostini – if fall had a flavor, this would be it!
- Goat Cheese, Cranberry, and Walnut Canapes
- Truffle Cheese Mashed Potatoes – Sottocenere al Tartufo is a favorite holiday cheese. Add it to your mashed potatoes and be the holiday superstar!
- Pumpkin Mac ‘n’ Cheese – Mac and Cheese is a classic. Take it up a notch and serve it in a pumpkin
- Pumpkin Soup with Tete de Moine Cheese.
- Butternut Squash, Red Pepper and Parmesan Casserole- This is our FAVORITE side ever. We make it every year and all year long. Our family insists it be on the holiday table.
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Caprese – A roasty, cold-weather version of the summer classic.
- Carrot Tart with Ricotta and Almond Filling – A savory side that is as much art as it is food (but really easy to make!).
- Balsamic and Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
The Day After
A few thoughts on fun ways to use those leftovers.