It’s finally here! Opening Day. Whew!
Thanks to everyone who has stopped by over the past week as we’ve put the final touches on the store. We left the doors unlocked while we were stocking and training to let folks wander through the store even though we were up and running.
From the early feedback we’ve gotten, we’re on to something. Some of the things folks have said as they perused the shelves and the cases.
- “Wow, this is unlike anything we’ve seen in Denver.”
- “I feel like I’m in San Francisco”
- “I can’t believe how many new products you have that I’ve never seen”
We are touched by how much excitement there is for the store, both in our neighborhood and from around the city.
We’re also so honored to be able to be part of Denver’s red-hot food scene. We look forward to bringing you new tastes and telling the stories of many of the amazing artisans making the food now that we are open.
Delicious Holiday Gifts
Looking for something new for the foodies (or would-be foodies) in your life? We’ve got you covered.
Some of our suggestions:
- C+P gift cards (of course)
- Tickets to an upcoming Cheese Pairing Class. Like the Beer-Wine Cheese Pairing Smackdown. Or Cheese 101.
- A DIY Fun Foods Gift Box. We’ve got cool cheese boxes that you can purchase and fill with new food tastes that your friends and family probably haven’t had before.
- A Colorado Tastes Box. We have one four shelves of locally made deliciousness.
- The Cheese of the Month Subscription – 3, 6, 9 or 12 months
Want some more ideas? Call us or drop in and we’re happy to help!
Holiday Entertaining: Say Cheese!
Entertaining this holiday season? Let us make you look like the most amazing host/hostess in Denver with a cheese tray or a cheese and meat tray.
Bonus: We have cheeses you’ve likely never seen in Denver before so we can make you look like a cheese superstar too!
Wine, Cheese and Unwind.
Holidays have you frazzled? Need a break from “family time?” Take a break with a glass of wine (or a craft beer) and a cheese board in the store. Taste cheeses from the case and then pick the ones you want on your board.