Our friends and family know that we (Kim really) LOVES to bake during the Holidays. (That’s our kitchen in the picture). But not the normal Christmas cookies. She’s always looking for unique or exotic recipes. This year, we’ve been playing with cheese. Here are some fun recipes for your baking pleasure.
- Parmesan Cookies
- Peanut Butter + Cheese Cookies
- Blue Cheese Walnut Cookies
- Spicy Cheddar Thumbprints
- Chocolate Ricotta and Orange Cookies
- Zingy Cheese Cookies
- Lemon, Dill and Havarti Wafers
We’ve also been using some of our favorite foods on the shelves for unusual, but tasty cookies.
- Spicy Thai Basil Peanut Butter Cookies with Eliot’s Adult Spicy Thai Basil Peanut Butter
- Pepper Jelly Thumbprint Cookies with Hacienda Maize’s Pepper Jelly
- Bacon Fat Gingersnaps (We use Tender Belly bacon, of course)
- Honey Chipotle Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats with Eliot’s Honey Chipotle Peanut Butter